First of all, let me clarify these are actually the things that are forbidden to do while you are travelling by bus. Especially for a LONGGGG distance journey. Clear??
1) DO NOT chit chat with your friend or the stranger next to you all the way to the destination. Even though you think that you are talking with your lowest volume or both of you were discussing something beneficial, you are still disturbing the other passengers! Don't forget that there is no wall between you and others!
2) DO NOT talk through the phone either!! Please answer the important phone calls only!! Kalau ada boyfriend call, ajak bergayut..tak perlulah layan time time dalam bas ini.
3) DO NOT take others' seat. Please read properly on the ticket which seat is yours. Don't simply take others'.
4) DO NOT use any perfume or wear anything smells funny that can cause people around you need to take panadol and need to use the axe oil to restabilize the nose. Kesian...lebih-lebih lagi if there is a pregnant lady..ish3x...
5) DO NOT snore while you are sleeping! I know..sometimes this phenomenon can not be avoided. Hmm....let's think how to solve this problem. Drive your car!! huhuhuhu....No need to take public transport.
Please follow all the rules above....Have a pleasant journey! =)))