Friday, September 11, 2009

i REALLY NEED you,,,,,,,,,


Looking for LAILATULQADR,,,

Today is the 21st of Ramadhan. Ya Allah,,It’s already the last part of Ramadhan??? It seems like we had just started fasting yesterday,,,Why is the time goes so fast ??There are many things that are not complete yet,,,

Hmm,,, it is an advantage for guys to have 30 days of Ramadhan compare to normal women ,,,,but Alhamdulillah,,,it does not matter,,,as long as we use the time given wisely,,,

Ramadhan is only once a year,,,although this is my 23rd Ramadhan but I’m not sure wether have I got the Lailatulqadar??Adusy,,,,,The night that is better than 1000 months,,,,I wonder,,,,

Honestly,,,I’m definitely sure that the total of my ‘amal jariah’ will never can cover up my SINSSSS,,,,,,Astaghfirullahal’azim,,,,Therefore, I’m desperately need to have this Lailatulqadar,,,,

Ya Allah,,,please,,,,,,,,,let me have it,,,,,,,,,,,,

I’m afraid that this will be my last Ramadhan,,,,please,,, let me have it,,,,,,,

Allah had told us on how we can grab this special, marvelous bonus,,,now, it is all depends on us,,,,

Let’s strive for it,,,,Who ever search for it will get it!!! InsyaALLAH,,,

Amiinn,,,

Al-Qadr-The night of decree

In the name of Allah the MOST GRACIOUS, the MOST MERCIFUL

(1) Verily, we have sent it (this Quran) down in the night of Al-Qadr (decree)
(2) And what will make you know what the night of Al-Qadr is?
(3) The night of Al-Qadr is better than a thousand months
(4) Therein descend the angels and the Ruh (Jabrael) by Allah’s permissions with
all Decrees
(5) Peace (all the night, there is Peace and Goodness from Allah to His Believing
slaves) until the appearance of dawn

1 comment:

  1. Sama-samalah kita mencari malam tu ye Atikah...jemput http://shanuza@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails