Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Yeay!! My parents are comin back!!!

My phone was ringing just after I woke up from a nap after terawikh that night. “nape mundzir?” I asked. “ They are coming home!! Mak got her Iqama already!!” he shouted.

Alhamdulillah,,,I smiled,,,,and immediately performed a syukur prayer,,,,

They will arrive on Thursday at 10.55 am,,,2 days before raya,,,Luckily, I am available at that time to accompany Mundzir to fetch them at KLIA.

I called Yusra for this marvelous news,,,we were really grateful for this news,,,really looking forward this to happen,, every night,,, I prayed for this,,, Thank you Allah,,,

A day before the remarkable phone call from Mundzir,,he,Sumayyah,Kauthar, k.Yusra and me were thinking of a plan on our Raya,, what we're going to do,,everyone had no idea at all!! Even some of us still do not have the so called 'baju raya',,,hohhhohh,,,,we don’t feel the excitement of the celebration,,huhhhhh,,,,bohsan!!

But,, Alhamdulillah,, they are coming back!! Then,,it is Raya as usual, with ayah, mak, along, abg epul, angah, abg najib, umar, yusra, kauthar, mundzir n sumayyah,,,=)

Let us celebrate it together,,,insyaAllah,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails